Digital Marketing Executive
1. Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with clients and consumers
2. Design, maintain and supply content for the organization’s websites.
3. Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
4. Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
5. Plan and monitor the on-going company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
6. Engage with the public through social media and ensure visitor flow to websites.
Required Skill Set:
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
• Candidates must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
• Skills and experience in creative content writing
Experience: 1- 3 years in SEO or SMM or related activities.
Qualification: MBA (E-Commerce/ Marketing), BBA
Package Offered: upto 2.4 LPA
|Job Category||Digital Marketing Executive|