Full Stack Developer
Key Responsibilities: As a Full Stack developer you should be able to work on both back-end and front-end and should have ability to develop fully fledged platforms. Your work profile shall include participating in the design and creation of scalable web application, Writing clean, functional and optimised code for the front- and back-end, Unit Testing and fixing bugs and documentation etc. and as per the work allotted by the Project Manager / CTO.
Required Skill Set:
- Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages and frameworks (e.g., Node JS, Express JS, Vue JS )
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, Mongo DB), web server and UI/UX design
- Knowledge of JS based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Experiences with tools like Git, SVN, VSTS, Jenkins, Jira etc.
- Experience in Web Service integration, asynchronous request handling, partial page update etc.
- Understanding of web services technologies such as REST, SOAP, HTTP, JSON
- Functional understanding to Build features and applications with a responsive design
- Good communication and teamwork skills
Qualification: BE or Post Graduate in Computer Science/ Information Technology
Experience: Relevant Experience of 4+ Years.
|Job Category||Full Stack Developer|